Who is Coccinelle?
Coccinelle Film Placement is an international network of professionals in the film industry that offers a new concept of personalized distribution without binding your film to distribution contracts for years and without financial risk for you.
What does Coccinelle do?
- It operates in the markets of TV and new media digital international sales continually searching out films, documentaries and mini-series to sell worldwide or in targeted countries.
- It helps your film to have a strategic and long life in festivals and markets.
- It consults with other companies in sales, acquisition, legal and marketing activity.
How does Coccinelle operate?
- Working with a decentralized international network with decades of experience in the film industry, which is able to move quickly to respond to new market challenges.
- Letting you earn sales revenue without hidden costs and charges.
- Working ithout the hassle of signing over intellectual property rights for years.
- Using flexible strategies, working with the right targets and exploiting the potentiality that the web 2.0 has opened.
Who is Coccinelle talking to?
- Independent producers or filmmakers looking to sell their film without financial risks.
- Those who would like to count on professionals who know the traditional markets and who are also able to cope with new challenges by proactively seeking out new methods of distribution and acquisition.
- Those who would like to work with an agile and non-bureaucratic agency able to listen to your needs and match your budget and expectations.